Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let's Move Out...


I can't wait for the day when I hear someone say this to me:
"Nobody in the world makes me laugh the way you do. You're my best friend. I just want to be with you."
Granted, I stole that from one of my favorite movies but it's something I can't wait to hear being said to me from someone I find so special and dear.
Yes, I've had one of the sweetest guys I have ever met come into my life but it's best that we are just friends. We still adore one another a bunch, and we're eachother's person but just not the right person.
I don't reget a thing, it was a great learning experince for me and now it's time to continue that journey. Conitune on my path and in hopes to find that right one.
Wyaitt is an amazing guy, and will always be a good friend to me. Heck, we're even going to spend the weekend together riding and all that jazz for his birthday. So things are good.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still a total sucker for cowboys and always will. I hope that I will still find my cowboy. :)

No comments: